So... I will take the time, right here, to type out 30 things I am thankful for. I know some people think it's silly and you should be thankful all year... which of course you should be, and I am! But why not have an excuse to publicly express those things? :)
I am thankful for...
1. Each one of my children.
2. My husband.
3. My husband's career, as challenging as it may be.
4. Being fortunate enough not to be in one of the hardest hit places by Hurricane Sandy.
5. Both of my dog's love and companionship.
6. Coming out stronger on the other side of negative experiences.
7. Having the compassion that I've recently realized so many lack.
8. Veterinarians that care about your pet.
9. The beauty of Autumn in New England.
10. My children's health.
11. Old friends who understand... or at least try to, if they don't.
12. Heat in the cold season.
13. Air conditioning in the warm season.
14. Caring too much. I'd rather care too much than not enough.
15. A husband that understands me.
16. My husband having a good command on his boat.
17. Good people that make living somewhere I don't really like, better.
18. The patience I've learned to have over the years.
19. Being passionate.
20. The sturdy home to shelter my family.
21. The new glasses my husband made me buy.
22. The ability to homeschool my children.
23. Being fortunate enough to experience motherhood.
24. The fact that all of my children, so far, have been able to meet their Great Grandmother.
25. The open mind, love and tolerance I posses.
26. My husband's health.
27. Being able to breastfeed my children.
28. The food in our pantry, refrigerator and freezer.
29. The joy of watching my children grow.
30. Music and all of the other little happy things in my life.
I'm sure I could sit here and add so many more to this. I'm also thankful for YOU, the people who read my ramblings on my blog.